Tradepro Installation Service’s is a company that specialises in kitchen and bathroom renovations. Operating across QLD, NSW and ACT. Providing fixed price quotations on varies scopes of work, including kaboodle installations and NDIS modifications.
We are looking for an all-round Accounts and Admin person reporting to the General Manager and performing a wide range of administrative tasks typical of a medium sized business working in the building renovations area. The role is based in our office in Nerang, Queensland and is part of a small team supporting our activities in the field.
You demonstrate exceptional organisational skills, and you are excited about being a part of a small and engaged team. You have excellent customer engagement skills, experience in accounts and at least basic bookkeeping skills. You will have solid attention to detail and strong general administrative skills, to support clerical and field staff. Previous exposure to Xero (or a similar software) is highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Basic bookkeeping duties
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Generate invoices, receipts and account statements
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquires
- Liaise with customers to chase the payment
- First point of contact for creditors chasing payment of invoices
- Internal staff reimbursements
- Aged debt reduction
- Issuing and following up of outstanding contracts via Docusign
- Answering enquires about contract conditions
- Acquiring insurance for said contracts, in the appropriate state
- Requesting variation additions on existing insurance policies
- Attend to general queries that are associated with the smooth operation of the business, that may be required by the directors and general manager.
- Screening and directing incoming calls
- Creating and monitoring purchase orders for purchases outside the scope of works
- Updating client estimates when schedules change
If you feel that you have the skills and attributes set out above and would like to be associated with a growing Australian company, simply click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and send us your CV.