Tradepro Installation Services
Tradepro is an Australian owned company that specialises in complete bathroom and kitchen renovations. We operate in Greater Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Northern Rivers and A.C.T.
We currently have approximately 100 employee and trade contractors on our books and conduct approx. 100120 renovations per month nationally.
We are looking to appoint a full time experienced Installation Manager to manage our projects in the Brisbane North region.
The Installation Manager is a professional, well-presented representative of Tradepro that sets himself apart from others by going the extra mile for his/her customers. We expect our team to differentiate themselves from our competition by providing exceptional customer service.
- Broadly, the role includes the following responsibilities that commence once a lead for renovation work has been received –
- Site visits to scope works and finalise fixed quotes and contracts for both bathroom and kitchen renovation projects
- Project management of the renovation projects
- Quality control through the duration of the projects
- High level customer relationship management through the duration of the projects
- Prompt attention to escalated issues relating to the performance of Tradepro staff and contractors
- Representation of Tradepro in line with the Tradepro’s policies and procedures
- Sign off with Customer at end of completed job
- Other activities as required from time to time
The position requires the incumbent to have a current drivers licence. Tradepro will pay a car allowance or may consider providing a company vehicle. A fuel card and toll tag will also be provided.
The successful candidate will be well groomed and present as an experienced professional with a positive and flexible attitude. He/She will have at least 3 years experience in Bathroom and Kitchen renovations.
Candidates must also have –
• a good knowledge of computers including the operation of Excel and Outlook
• ability to use a smartphone for emails, photos and web browsing
• a clean police record
• Design software experience an advantage but not essential
Candidates will be required to operate professionally and ethically when conducting business representing the company.
If you feel that you have the skills and attributes set out above and would like to be associated with a growing Australian company, simply click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and send us your CV.